Monday, December 8, 2008

November interview

Here is Novembers interview from the website:


Q: So how is life now with the new baby?
RJ: Pretty good so far. He's pretty quiet so far and he's not up too much during the night so we can't complain. Probably a lot better than what we were imagining.

Q: Baby and mom healthy?
RJ: Yep. They're both very healthy. The baby was 9lbs and it took 34 hours which was a really long process but we really can't complain as long as everyone was healthy.

Q: What's the latest on Bounty Hunter?
RJ: It's just about ready for distribution. Everything's ready to go. There were a few delays with us having the baby, and the cover took a little longer than expected, and editing took longer than expected also.

Q: So when should we expect it to be released?
RJ: Probably late January or February. That really depends on how fast it gets into distribution.

Q: You've said that Deadlock would be the next book that comes out, how is that coming along?
RJ: Pretty good. I've made a lot of progress in a short amount of time so it's really coming together. I'm pretty happy so far with how that's going.

Q: With a new baby what's the writing process like for you right now?
RJ: It's a little difficult to be honest. The only time I really have to concentrate on writing is late at night. By the time midnight rolls around I'm usually so tired that I can't concentrate on writing. But I'm not worried about it. It'll get better and easier and I'll find what works best.

Q: Are you working on anything else besides Deadlock right now?
RJ: Not right now. I'd like to finish that before I start on anything else. I'm kind of accumulating ideas and planning on a couple other things before actually starting to write them.

No comments: