Sunday, October 10, 2010

Update

Wow. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I posted last. I definitely did not intend to go so long between postings. Just to update what's going: Have not worked on Empire much lately. I've pretty much been working on Shattered non-stop for the last month. It's coming along pretty good. I'd say it's roughly 30-40% done. I'm hoping I can get the 1st draft finished by the end of October and get it into the hands of beta readers. Then maybe take a month for edits. Since it's so close to the end of the year and Christmas I am planning to release it in late December/early January...hopefully to take advantage of those with new Kindles and more sales. By the end of 2011 I'm planning on releasing 6 books. The titles are tentative and likely to change. But here they are:

Shattered (The Evil Series)    (Horror/Thriller)
Empire                                  (Fantasy)
The Woods (The Evil Series) (Horror/Thriller)
Something Wicked (The Evil Series)  (Horror/Thriller)
Something Evil (The Evil Series)  (Horror/Thriller)
Untitled                                     (Thriller)

No comments: